New To FretRoom
23 May 2019
Are you new to FretRoom? Whether you are a parent or student, this website is built for you.
Read on for info about how lessons work, the Member Area, and how to find FretRoom.
Here you can view
- SESSION INFO (i.e guitar lesson)
- Each session is recorded online for you to refer to at any time
- The Session has a summary of the day, tasks for the week, links to download, and info to read
- There are links to LESSON FILES containing relevant lesson material
- There are links to 11TH FRETS, a blog area with helpful information
- Parents have access to all info relevant to their child, and can monitor and assist with their learning
- Keep track of any invoices, as either Active, or Completed (all paid)
- View all payments received so far
- Edit your email, phone number, preferred time etc
Read more about the member area:
Your name and email is required for the account creation, nothing more.
You are the only person (once you create your own password) that can access your account.
The site is developed using Joomla!, a CMS that is very secure.
The site is hosted on Siteground, a hosting company with an amazing focus on security.
You will find FretRoom at 23 Burns Street, North Fremantle. Read more at the 11th Fret blog:
Get a chance to try out what you are learning and help others, too
Have lesson online if that will work for you