- 30 January 2019
Fretroom is a dedicated space for guitar tuition and music theory.
Full internet available, as well as amps, guitars and pedals. It's a relaxed vibe, and also, sometimes has a dog in it called Fred.
How to Find FretRoom?
Address is 23 Burns Street, North Fremantle, 6159.
Easy when you know, but the first time can be tricky. I'll name-check some places:
- Bruce Town,
If you know these mighty fine places then you can find Fretroom easily.
- With Mojo's behind you, cross the road,
- Propellor is on your left, Habitue is on your right.
- Turn right down Burns Street.
- Weeties is on your left, Habitue is now on your right.
- Keep going till you reach the last building on the left (just before Tydeman Road).
- Go through the blue gate, walk to the end and there is Fretroom.
It is a 2 minute walk from bus stops 11144 and 11145, bus numbers 103 and 998.
They stop right outside Mojos.
It is an 8 minute walk from North Fremantle train station, on the Fremantle train line.
Parking is free down Burns Street, and you can park right outside Fretroom.
Lesson Files (0)